Château de Mille

Tourist service in Apt :

Château de Mille has been in the Pinatel family since 1845. The castle has many secrets. Historians who have undertaken excavations in the region have never found anything in the archives. Most of the castles around the Apt region are no more than ruins. Thanks to Mr. Bernard Pinatel some of the castle’s secrets have been revealed. According to his findings, the name of the castle almost certainly comes from the former owners, the Milon family, in 1256. During the revolution Château de Mille was not declared national property.


  • Private parking
  • Car park
  • Toilets


  • Pets welcome
  • Educational visits
  • Sales on site
  • Coach access
  • Motorhomes allowed
  • Accommodation
  • Themed tour
  • Shop
  • Tourist brochures
  • Tour free of charge
  • Guided tours
  • Online shop


From 01/01 to 29/04/2024.
Closed on Sunday.

From 30/04 to 29/06/2024.
Closed on Sunday.

From 30/06 to 30/08/2024 between 10 am and 7 pm.
Closed on Sunday.

From 31/08 to 30/10/2024.
Closed on Sunday.

Methods of payment

  • Bank/credit card
  • Cash


Free entry.

Languages spoken

  • English
  • French


Château de Mille
2650 Route de Bonnieux
84400 Apt
Tel : View number 04 88 85 22 15
E-Mail : contact@chateaudemille.com
Website : https://www.chateau-de-mille.com/


Longitude: 5.352626
Latitude: 43.866744


Longitude: 5.352626

Latitude: 43.866744