Purchased a few years ago by the Berthelet group, the Grands Bateaux de Provence company has been renewing their offer of Rhône cruises for both individuals and groups.
On the floating restaurant “MIREIO”
Star of the fleet and the biggest boat with panoramic views in the South of France, this floating restaurant with a capacity of 220 seated diners and 150 cocktail guests is ready to embark on lunch or dinner cruises along the Rhône.
– The “Papale Cruise”: 2 hours navigating the waters at the foot of Avignon and Villeneuve-les-Avignon, with a delicious lunch on the Rhône. From €53 per person.
– The “guinguette” cruise, a musical and dance cruise (12pm-4pm) passing through Villeneuve-lès-Avignon and Châteauneuf-du-Pape. From €63 per person.
– Cruise-excursion towards Arles (11:30am-6:45pm), lunch and guided tour of the city included. Prices from €66 /pers.
– Cruise-excursion to Tarascon (11am-6:15pm). Prices from €66 /pers.
– Dinner cruise around Avignon (8pm-10:15pm), from €53
– Dinner concert or lounge dinner cruise (8pm-11pm), with a varied programme of shows and concerts all year round, from €66
– “Summer dinner at the dock” on the sun deck during the summer, with a stunning view of the banks of the Rhône (7:30pm-11pm)
– Every Friday: karaoke from €15 /pers.
– Every Saturday: gipsy concert.
Entry fee: €18 /pers.
Trips on THE SAÔNE boat
This boat (115 passengers, 70 diners or 50 people in a “cocktail” setting) offers 1-hour trips around Avignon (for unique views of the Pont St Bénézet (Avignon Bridge), the Popes’ Palace, La Barthelasse island, and Villeneuve-les-Avignon with the Phillippe le Bel Tower and Saint André Fort, from the waters of the Rhône).
Full rate: €13/pers., group rate: €10/pers.
La Compagnie des Grands Bateaux de Provence
Allée de l’Oulle – 84000 Avignon
Group rate from 20 persons
T. +33 (0)4 90 85 62 25
©Bateaux de Provence