The Dolce Vespa team are driven by passion and professionalism, offering you a "road trip" through Provence unlike any other. The Vespa - the quintessential symbol of La Dolce Vita - draws you into encounters with local life and people.
With its gentle climate, glorious landscapes, and wealth of art and architectural heritage, the Vaucluse offers all you could want for going exploring on rides you'll love.
The circuits have been chosen to be easily accessible to anyone on two wheels.
- Vespa ride between the Alpilles & Luberon
- Vespa ride along the Gorges de la Nesque
- Vespa ride between the Ventoux & Colorado Provençal
- Vespa ride: the ORGANIC wine route through the Luberon, the Ventoux, or Avignon & Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Grand tour of the Luberon
- Excursion between the Alpilles and Camargue
- Vespa ride between the Luberon & Haute Provence
Each excursion allows you to enjoy a wealth of local heritage like the listed village of Gordes, the perched villages of the Luberon each with its fountain, the vineyards, the ochre rocks that colour the village of Roussillon, and many other treasures.
All outings are guided and last all day.